Blasting operations on land
- HOT SHOT EGYPT has carried out and completed many blasting operations, and prepared the trenches needed to extend pipelines in several locations in different governorates:
- in Matruh governorate (El Obayed pipeline – Bapetco)
- in Red Sea governorate (Project of the Nuclear Power Plant Authority in Qatrani Mountain and blasting operations carried out for the Sumed pipeline)
- in Assiut governorate (Paving the Assiut-Sohag Western Desert Road)
- as well as in Qena governorate (The preliminary work for the extension of the Abu Tartour railway line)
- The company cooperates with several large mining companies, which rely on the use of explosive materials, in the extraction of quarry ores, whether public or private sector companies.
- In Addition to HOT SHOT EGYPT activity in the extraction work of basalt stones from quarries.